Mother’s Day Queensland 2020
Mums are the best. And this year in particular, they deserve some extra love and thanks. With schools and many other businesses closed, more than a few millennials moving back into the family home, and kids’ need for constant reassurance and support, mums around the country have been heroes, so use this Mother’s Day as an opportunity to treat them just that little bit more.
- Give your Mum the gift of wine and adventure this Mothers Day! Although we are not currently able to run our tours we are offering a HUGE 20% off discount on all gift vouchers with the promo code “MothersDay2020”
- With restrictions on household travel being eased in QLD this Saturday May 2nd you can take part in one of our Self Guided adventures.
As of 12:01am, Saturday, May 2, Queenslanders will be able to leave their homes for recreational activities such as:
- Going for a drive for non-essential purposes;
- Ride a motorbike, jet ski or boat for recreation;
- Have a picnic;
- Visit a national park;
- Shop for non-essential items.
The eased restrictions have the following three conditions:
- You must stay within 50km of your principle residence;
- You must practice social distancing and stay 1.5 metres from others and hygiene must be maintained;
- You must only be joined by the people who usually live in your household or one other person who doesn’t live with you.